How many times daily do you suffer from some sort of strain related pain? What do you do when you need to massage or to soothe your tired muscles but you can’t reach that problem area, or simply can’t generate enough pressure for effective relief?
Bossjoy S-Shaped Back Massager is the answer.
This back massager cane makes it easy to apply pain relieving compression directly onto knotted trigger points on your body.
It has shown to be more beneficial than foam rollers and tennis balls for self treatment of knots.
Why choose a trigger point handheld massager:
- Eliminates painful knots in your muscles
- Achieve effective pain management
- Rounded knobs can simulate the action of a massage therapist
- Multi-use knobs work great on all your body
- Lightweight and durable, the cane is easy to carry and lasts for years
- The S-shape allows access of trigger points in your shoulders and back as well as foot reflexology
An S-Shaped Back Massager can be used to relieve trigger points - tender knots' in muscles.
When knots are present, part of the muscle fiber is contracted into a dense area.
These trigger points limit the range-of-motion due to pain, and muscles containing trigger points are exhausted more easily, and don't return to a relaxed state as quickly when the muscle is not being used.
With the cane, you control the pressure and determine the exact trigger point that requires treatment.
Normal use of the Cane can release tight muscles and allow for an increased range of motion.
Continuous pressure will keep the massaging knobs in contact with your muscles.
Preferences of pressure differ from person to person. Apply as much pressure as is comfortable. More pressure is not necessarily better.
Enough pressure should be applied where tension is released in a comfortable manner. Always start with light pressure so as not to bruise your muscle.
Benefits of using the S shape trigger point massager
- Eliminate painful knots in your muscles on your own anytime
- Easily apply deep pressure massage on hard to reach area of your body
- Precision control facilitates stress and tension relief without drugs
- Soothing, penetrating massage on a regular basis helps muscles recover faster from overexertion
- Empowers you to achieve effective pain management independently.
- Trigger Point Self Massager
- Deep tissue massage
- Stress and muscle relief for your body
Trigger point massager is a therapeutic massager that allows you to apply pressure to treat muscle dysfunction.
The S shape design trigger point massager allows you to reach all muscles of your body: neck, back, shoulder, chest, arm, hand, buttock, hip, leg and feet.
With the special design, You can control the amount of pressure and determine the exact spot that you want a massage.
- Portable for travel
- Lightweight and durable
- Ergonomic design for optimal leverage
- 13 strategically located terminal balls
- Ideal for use in the shower or bath
How to use the handheld trigger point self massage tool:
The S shape self massager allows you reach each muscle from different angles in creative ways.
Simply hook the tool over your shoulder or around your body and use the therapy knobs to massage and release tight or achy muscles.
There are a lot of ways to use the massager, take a moment to experiment and find out what works best for you.
1. Find an area where your body holds tension.
2. Hold the massager by the handles or the frame so that the therapy knob touches the affected area.
3. Press the therapy knob into the problem area using a comfortable amount of pressure.
4. Hold for 10 to 30 seconds, then release.
5. Repeat this motion until you feel muscles tension start to release.
Optimal using instruction for you:
1, If a tender point on the muscle seems extra sensitive, massage the surrounding area before working on the more tender spot.
2, Back muscles are thicker and deeper than other muscles (forearms for instance) and will require more pressure.
3, Try different methods when applying pressure to determine which suits you or the muscle you’re massaging best.
For example, you can apply steady pressure for 5 to 10 seconds, release, relax and repeat.
Some prefer maintaining direct pressure while moving the ball slowly over a small area of the muscle, gradually going in deeper. A gentle wiggle can help you to burrow in to the sore area.Try the trigger point back massager today and quickly relieve the tension and soreness associated with back pain.
All our back massage products at Your Back Pain Relief are competitively priced to make sure you get the best value for your money.
All of our products come with a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee.
If you are not happy with your back massager for any reason, simply return it within 30 days of receiving your back massager, and you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
That’s our 100% No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee to you.Order today.